Changelog Version 4.0
- Brand new popup design, includes scrollable upload history, improved progress (including aborting uploads) and display of upload queue
- In-app editor for custom Landing Pages, including instant preview (optional Landing Page synchronization with Dropshare Sync)
- Support for custom S3 services like DreamObjects or OpenStack
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage is now supported on the Mac. Check out our User Guide for information on how to set it up to work with Dropshare for Mac.
- Dropshare can now shorten URLs dropped on the menu bar icon. For example, just drag and drop any link from Safari to the Dropshare icon and receive a shortened URL in your clipboard. Your URL shortener preferences will be used.
- Improved UI and processing for Screen Recordings
- Dropshare does now support Google Drive to upload and share files. It integrates seamlessly into Dropshare, with only one exception: Custom Dropshare landing pages are not supported with Google Drive connections. This is due to a technical restriction of Drive, and you can read more about this in our User Guide.
- Dropshare does now support Annote.app for annotated screenshots. Just set up Annote.app as desired annotation app in Dropshare, capture a screenshot, and start annotating! When you're done, Option-drag the annotated image to the Dropshare menu bar icon and start sharing!
- Integration of OS X Share Menu in popup
- Connection configurations can now be imported on the Mac
- Preview images for PDF and movie files
- Optionally copy URL to uploaded file to clipboard before the upload completes
- Upload history on steroids: The History window is now more powerful and offers a full text search
- Dropshare Mirror is a new built-in tool that enables you to capture screenshots from USB-connected Android and iOS devices. You can set up two new keyboard shortcuts for capturing screenshots from your connected mobile devices. For more information about how this works and how to set it up, we've added a new section to our User Guide.
- Install the Dropshare CLI right from the Dropshare app
- Security improvements when using SSH connections
- Menu bar icon instantly changes when "Dark Mode" is turned on or off
- Screen Recording preferences will now be remembered
- Upload from Clipboard does now work correctly when neither landing page nor filename randomization is enabled.
- We fixed a small bug with Amazon S3, sub-folders and direct URLs to uploaded files.
- Fixing support for goo.gl: The Google URL shortener works fine again with Dropshare for Mac
- Performance and stability improvements